Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weddings Are Lame

Went to my cousin's wedding over the weekend. It was disgustingly perfect. It made me realize that most of my wedding will probably be a sham... not that I'm planning one.
Thankfully Gabby came with me and it was an open bar. I got in trouble for getting my 16 year old cousin a drink cause I'm an asshole. And had to think of new and creative ways to answer the questions.... "So how does it feel to graduate?" "Hows the job hunt?" and "Are you going to grad school?"

Now I'm back in RVA which feels like being back in reality after being in the middle of no where Maryland for a few days.

Back to my joke of a job and my nonexistent motivation to get a new one where i can actually make money.

2 comments:

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

hey nicole, its stephanie. i found your blog through sarahs. i added you to my list of blogs, hope thats okayyy. anyway i hope youre doing swell!