Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Be Careful What You Wish For

Well i got the 9-5 "real job" I thought I wanted. It ended up being a soul crushing call center job that is 8:15 to 5... and I hate it.
I've been working there since February. I mean it has gotten easier but I just keep struggling with it. I dont know if its because I'm just being a baby and dont want to grow up or the job really is terrible and i have other options. I mean i know i have other options but im just afraid to leave this job and then end up not having health insurance and being able to make rent... and possibly working with even worse people.
There are a few cool people but for the most part its every stereotype i hated in high school, except now they are married with children. I just go there every day hope that this doesn't end up being my life. I know this job isn't forever but its hard to see that now.

Having my job suck so much, has made me appreciate my friends a lot more. I do have some amazing people in my life.

1 comment:

Danny said...

I want to find a job... but I don't want to leave GRC either...